Sunday, March 20, 2011

One Stamp, 12 card challenge


Every once in awhile I like to give myself a challenge - as if life doesn't provide enough! Our local scrapbooking store, The Paper Pickle, rents out stamps and once in awhile they will offer a free stamp rental if you have their coupon from the newspaper. This winter was one of those times and I went in to pick out my free stamp rental. I decided to stamp it 12 times and make 12 cards - but they all had to be different. I don't usually make two cards the same anyway so I thought it would be easy enough. Not really. I did manage to do it though and here they are.




After I took these pictures I did add some sentiments to the odd one but my camera is now in for repairs so I couldn't retake the pictures.

Now, like I said, this was a "free" stamp rental. Seems to be when I returned it to the store I walked around and picked out a few sale items and a couple other things I "needed" and the "free" stamp rental ended up costing me $21.00! Fell for that marketing ploy didn't I!...and I knew it and didn't care.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...