Monday, March 21, 2011

Old Blue Car Card

Monday again. It seems to be here quicker and quicker. I don't actually mind Mondays and didn't even when I worked. Just another day to enjoy.  This Monday was very busy though. We had a huge, angry thunderstorm roll through here last night about 11:30 and my brain disorders do not like low atmospheric pressure, especially thunderstorms. I had a thunderstorm inside my head too and cannot lay flat so I got up and sorted and cut some fabric scraps til 1:30. So, I was a little groggy this morning and didn't accomplish much, then after lunch we went and had a visit with my sister who is recovering from colon cancer surgery, then, on the way home, stopped to see the sister-in-law who is still in hospital. Another late supper tonight.  So, luckily I have some cards ready to post  and I'm featuring a Tim Holtz stamp of an old car.  Used my Spellbinder Deckled edge die to cut out the background papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...