Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Birthday Card

Oh boy I thought walking for hours bird watching and taking the photos was tiring but now I am re-thinking this one. This afternoon I decided to go out and dig up the flower beds ready to plant the annuals - which I usually have planted by mid May but not this rainy May. My back is killing me!!! I'm off to the couch with a heating pad very soon.

I did manage to whip up a couple of cards last week. Here is one of them.


Very quick card but quite nice I think. The background is a piece of cardstock I ran thru the Cuttlebug texture folder. The cup cake is a die that I bought at Value Village along with a few more in the package which I think I paid $3.99 for - bonus! I cut out the cupcake holder in vanilla cardstock and mounted it on top of a piece of brown c/s so it looked like a chocolate cupcake. I cut it out again and cut away the top and inked the edges and added some glitter. The cherry was part of the die set too. The candle was cut from a Cuttlebug die and I put lots of Stickles on the flame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...