Friday, May 20, 2011

Bellarific Friday entry May 20

What? A Christmas card? Already? Yup. This week's bellarific challenge was a sketch to follow...which I sort of did. I decided I had plenty of birthday cards made up so it was time to get started on the Christmas cards. I hate leaving everything to the last minute..can you tell?

The stamp is a Bella stamp, of course, and coloured with Tombow markers. I picked this one up at the Paper Pickle as usual. The background paper is one part of a 12x12 sheet from a pact of "Holiday Glitter" from My Mind's Eye. I've used several of these papers in my scrapbook pages. The red and green paper and the tag is from Stampin' Up....part of a whole package of various Stampin' Up products I picked up at Value Village - you never know what you will find there! The ribbon is just a piece of ribbon, no idea where that came from. The white fur is actually liquid applique that I put on and then puffed up with the heat gun - cool! Of course, I had to add glitter to her dress, shoes and around her head and the holly berries are drops of glitter. The three small red dew drops used to be clear and I coloured them with alcohol ink to get a nice red colour. The bow on the wreath was coloured with Tombow markers and then gone over with a coat of glossy accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...