Wednesday, June 8, 2011

bow score!

Yesterday hubby decided to drive to Glencoe to the Tender Tootsie Shoe Outlet. I was having a bad day and didn't feel like doing anything so it was a good day to go for a drive. We both got new slippers that we needed but then I scored big time. They had packages of bows, various colours and sizes, for $2.00 a bag - or so I thought! The first lady said they were $2.00 a bag but when we checked out she said as an after thought, "Oh, I was wrong. The bows were only $1.00 per bag". Hmmm. I should go back to get more I thought but just couldn't be bothered. Then when I opened one bag and saw the number of bows in it, I think I have enough. Some are plain, some have doo-dads glued to the centre.

Here is the three bags....ignore my messy desk.


I deliberately picked the bag with a lot of creamy coloured bows because I figured I would use them the most.

Here's the one bag opened up and dumped on my desk.

Yes, that is just one bag full.

Here is a close-up of some of the bows.

Some of the others have two toned bows. I must figure out how they did it so I'll probably take one apart.

So, if you are near Glencoe, pick up a bag of bows! Now, I just have to sit and sort them into colours and bag them. Not a chore for me at all. I'm a Virgo and Virgos love to sort and organize!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...