Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bubble Layout

This layout is OK. I don't mind it We took two of our grandsons out for a picnic and invited my sister to come along. She had bought the boys long bubble wands and started blowing bubbles and they tried to catch them. After I had the page completed I had to move one of the drawers-on-wheels to retrieve something that slid behind it and lo and behold I found a picture of Seth with the bubble wand. I didn't even know it was missing. Darn. It was such a cute picture of him I didn't want to not include it so I cut him out, inked the edges with black pen and then glued him to the layout so it looks like he is hitting the bubbles toward Jack. I think it made the page better....yet another happy accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...