Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mystery Item

Along with the great stamps I scored at Value Village the other day were 3 plastic inserts with groves across them and elastic wrapped around them. No idea what they could be used for but they were made by Cropper Hopper so I figured they must be some sort of scrapbooking item but no idea what they could be for.  I couldn't find them on the Cropper Hopper site so they could be a discontinued item. Here is a picture of one of them. Please, leave a comment if you have any idea what they were designed for.
See the elastic going around them in the grooves????  I thought they might hold paper or cards but no, they just fall thru so that wasn't it. There are two tags on the side with punched holes (you can just see them on the left side) so I figure it should go in a binder but why???? why??? why??? Any guess??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this item is a means to file finished cards by placing the card fold over the elastic cord whether it be portrait or landscape. Start the first card on the bottom elastic and go up so each card lies on top of the one below it. It's to keep them neat and fairly easy to view - (think Waterfall).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...