Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sunflower Wall-hanging

Here is a wall-hanging I made at R.B. Fabrics in my early attempts at quilting. It's all fused down and then black binding put around all the raw edges and then the binding is stitched on both sides. A lot of work but quite easy to do once you get the hang of it.





I think I made this back in 2003. Love sunflowers!

My oldest daughter liked it so much she wanted one so I made her one for Christmas the next year.



 Then my sister-in-law wanted one but she only had hers for a few months when she moved and she gave it back to me as she had no place to hang it. I still have it. It's for sale for $100.00 if anyone wants it. Its pretty much the same but with a beige background instead of white.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...