Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Blue bird Sympathy Card

Sometimes I like to fuss and muss and take my time making cards. Other days I decide to use up some left over papers to reduce the stash - which doesn't seem to happen! This card is a combination. I stamped the bird on white c/s and mounted it on a piece of dark blue. I cut patterned paper to fit the card but did not glue it down yet. I die cut the edge of the coordinating light orangy coloured paper and adhered it. I die cut a fancy label and joined it with two eyelets to the other two papers. Then I glued the patterned paper to the card base and added the peel and stick sentiment. I rather liked this design and I think I'll try to remember it and make some more similar to it. I have scads of card sketches but I seldom use them. I just make my cards one at a time as the ideas come to me. In fact, I sometimes sit down with one idea and a completely different card is made. Same with scrapbooking. Ideas are just ideas....and subject to change..especially in my "studio".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...