Friday, October 7, 2011

Bellarific Friday entry October 7, 2011

First a little explanation - the other night I wasn't sure what I felt like doing so I grabbed some large sheets of water colour paper and stamped a couple dozen images thinking that way I could colour them in with my prismacolor pencils while I watch The Toronto Maple Leafs. So, last night I gathered up my images and went to reach for the Prismacolor pencils when I had a "light bulb moment". Prismacolor pencils do not work on water colour paper - duh! So, most of the images were coloured using the water colour pencils instead (but I'll be colouring some with my Tombow markers) - and my Maple Leafs won their first game! Cool! ....and the Detroit Tigers beat the Yankees so hubby was happy. I'm a Blue Jay fan myself but we didn't make the playoffs - again! OK, I regress, back to the post.

This week's Stampin' Bella's challenge was to make a card using fall colours. Here is mine. This was the first image I picked up when I had the light bulb moment. I had the card finished and posted just before the game started. I added a little grunge by using some bits of rub on stitching.


Good card for the teenage or pre-teen girl. The large button loks like suede but it's just cardstock with inked edges. I have the button die and this is my favorite one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...