Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Yellow Rose Sympathy Cards

What a disappointing day!!! Big time!! Big pout!! We drove down to Kingsville to try to see the grey owl that has been there for 19 days. Today he decided not to show up. We waited on a side road in the cold til 5:00 and gave up and came home. Maybe another day we'll try again.

I was going to post a clown card today but I'm in no mood for happy clowns so I'm posting two sympathy cards using the same yellow rose picture. Yeah, the sympathy cards for my pity party. (Big sigh)



These are the same rose and they are in my garden. I took the shots a few minutes apart and one has a bit of glare from the basement window in it. I just opened the picture in Photoshop Elements 9 and added the sentiment right onto the picture and printed them off small enough to fit onto a card. The top one has a strip of flower paper and co-ordinating light yellow plus a small 1/4" wide green stripe and white bow.  The bottom photo just has a strip of paper that has a clear embossed pattern down it and the photo was mounted on a darker green and topped off with a cream bow. Two very quick cards to put together but very suitable for sympathy cards.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...