Friday, March 16, 2012

Bellariffic Friday - Tennis player card

This week's challenge at Stampin' Bella was to make a card with green in it. Easy peasy or what! I just happened to have this Bella stamp coloured up in green using Prismacolor pencils and gamsol but not made into a card yet so I had a good head start.
All I had to do was dig around in my stash (which, strangely enough, does not seem to be going down) for some left over pieces of paper with green in it to match her tennis dress and put it together. I taped the top piece with the flowers to the bottom plaid piece and then added a strip of paper rick rack to cover the joint. Cut it out with Spellbinders' oval die and oval scallop die and put it all together. The sentiment at the bottom is from Stampin' Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...