Sunday, March 11, 2012

Old Car Card

Today I'm posting a card I made from one of my favorite Tim Holtz stamps....the old car. I use it, and the old truck, the most for birthday cards for men.


I stamped the car with VersaMark and black embossing powder. Then I carefully inked the inside parts with Distress Ink... tea dye I think. Then I pounced other lighter brown/beige ink around the outside while still in the deckle die (Spellbinders). I die cut the larger deckle rectangle and embossed it to mount the first one on. I love this background paper, very masculine! A strip of light brown (which was pretty close to the colour of ink used inside the car) was added across the middle before mounting the focal image. Then I coloured three clear dots with alcohol ink and added them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...