Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Thank You Card

No post yesterday! Joe's sister was taken to the hospital on Monday with what they thought was pneumonia but she took a bad turn yesterday morning. The hospital called us at 9:30 to tell us she was being moved it ICU so we quickly went over there. Luckily she responded very well and was stable again. We stayed all day and didn't get home until after 5:00. We were both so tired and stressed out. It was after 10:00 before I realized I had not posted anything but too brain dead to think so I went to bed.

So, today I'm posting a thank you card I made. Lots to be thankful for that's for sure. Right now we are very thankful for dedicated doctors and nurses who save lives....and for the fact we live in Canada and have free health care so we don't have to worry about being hit with huge hospital or doctors' bills.

So, here's my card.

I received one of the new Spellbinders Borderbilities for Christmas...and more are on my wish list! Love these and it would be great to have more variety to mix up. For this one I took the patterned paper from a 6" paper pack and covered a card front. I took some co-ordinating paper and ran them thru two of the dies, then laid the green one on top of the blue one with the green one off-set. Then I stamped the sentiment (Stampin' Up) and inked the edges of the green one. A simple but beautiful card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...