Friday, May 4, 2012

Bellariffic Friday Card

Ahhh. Bird season. The woods are filling up with the migratory birds that come up to Ontario every spring. I'm not sure why they do but I thank God for giving them the instinct to do so. So, if you don't see a posting from me its probably because we went bird watching/photographing and didn't have enough sense to come up until late....like last night, and tonight. I will likely be posting two posts today - this one showing the card and the next one showing some of my favorite bird/raccoon photos....cutest raccoon pictures yet!

This week Stampin' Bella provided us with a sketch. I made a square card this week.
Of course we have to use one of Stampin' Bella's stamps but I do have a few to choose from!!! I stamped this one on water colour paper so I could use my water colour pencils...and added some Stickles of course. The paper is from various sources - yes, still using up the stash. Pretty straight forward, not special but still a nice birthday card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...