Monday, May 7, 2012

"HI" card in blue

I did manage to whip up a couple of cards last week. This one is based on a sketch from another blog but I didn't get it done on time to post it.

I made a blue card from a piece of blue cardstock so I decided to make the entire card blue and white and layer them. The little flowers on the white cardstock is a background stamp, stamped with Distress Broken China - my favorite colour...well, it and Fired Brick.  Anyway, the "HI" stamp is one I picked up somewhere for .99 and thought it was time I used it. The paper behind the flowered paper is a left over piece and another piece from the card based. I taped them together at the back for some additional dimension. After assembling the card I die cut the flower (Sizzix) and added a blue button.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...