Tuesday, May 8, 2012

:Just a Note" butterfly card

Another beautiful day here in Ontario. We decided to head out to Rondeau today because they are calling for rain tomorrow and we are so glad we did. I used my new camera and got a few gorgeous shots, especially of a Scarlet Tanager which will be posted on another blog after this one.

But I do have a card to post. I knew May would be busy so I made up a few cards ahead of time.


I tore a piece of vellum and placed it on the left side of a piece of green paper and stitched all around it to adhere it without glue. I die cut a circle out of that and placed the picture of the monarch butterfly that I took last summer behind it. Then I die cut a larger green circle to go around the cut edge and adhered the soft and pale yellow bow. After adding the sentiment to a piece of green paper, I just die cut it and adhered it. A quick and simple, but nice, card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...