Saturday, May 26, 2012

Mojo Monday 242 - Christmas Card

Yes, another post....and there will be one more. I'm trying to get caught up and it's hard this time of the year because I'm outside more then inside. It was raining here this morning so the bike ride was put on hold so I hi-tailed down to the studio to make a card. I make quick sketches from the Internet on little scraps of paper and spotted one that said "Monday" and didn't read the rest of it. Monday usually means the blog "Always Playing with Paper" and they call their challenge Merry Monday and the only rule is to make a Christmas card. I had an image all ready to use on their sketch but instead put it on the MoJo Monday sketch. Oh well, I'm trying to get my Christmas cards all done before October this year so this is just one more for the pile.

I have no idea who's stamp this is because it was a free rental from the Paper Pickle and I stamped quite a few images before returning it. This one was coloured with Prismacolor Pencils and gamsol with some Stickles added to some of the presents. The fur on the coat and boots was flocked. Paper is from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...