Monday, August 6, 2012

Swing and Play Hard - a Scrapbook Layout

Thought I'd post a scrapbook layout as I haven't posted one for awhile. This one features two of my grandsons at the park. It's entitled "Swing and Play Hard" because that's what they love to do - especially the play hard bit!


Swings, slides, baseball, sword fighting - you name it, we did it.


Here are the two pages together. I was having a hard time getting a clear shot that day so the photos look a little blurry or out of focus, but they are not in real life. The letters are chip board that started out in various shades of blue with yellow swirls which just didn't look good at all for this layout, but the size was right. So, I just coloured them with alcohol ink to get the right look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...