Monday, October 1, 2012

Easy Rider

What a great but tiring weekend. Joe and I hiked at Rondeau and Point Pelee Friday, Saturday and Sunday afternoons. Yesterday we did exactly 12,000 steps at the park  and I didn't put the step meter on until we left the house so no wonder we're a bit tired today. I was planning on going to Aqua Fit today but I decided my body needed a day of rest....if sewing Halloween costumes all day is resting! The pumpkin suit is done and the green Ninja suit is about 75% done. The shark suit is awaiting!

But I do have a card to post today. I call this one Easy Rider after Peter Fonda's movie. Nice card for the motorcycle junkie! I made a card using this image for my son-in-law last year because he loves motorcycles.


I stamped the image with Versamark and embossed it with black embossing powder. The background and road are just sponged ink. The trees in the background are actually a Tim Holtz weed stamp. Because this was a masculine card I grunged up the edges by distressing them and then adding black ink. The rivets in the corner are small brads. I mounted this on a black card I made from cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...