Thursday, January 31, 2013

Valentines for our Veterans

I meant to post this yesterday. Every year our government asks for handcrafted Valentines cards for our veterans. I figure it is the least we can do. I have four done and working on some more so I can get them posted. For more information go to:

If you would like to send a Valentine containing a personal message of appreciation to a Veteran, please send it by February 1 to:

Valentines for Vets
Veterans Affairs Canada
Canada Remembers
P.O. Box 7700
Charlottetown, PE C1A 8M9

Well, mine are going to be a couple of days late but they are going to be posted Feb.1.
I will have to remember to make these earlier next year.

If you have time, whip up a couple simple cards and get them posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...