Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Bellariffic Friday a little early

We are babysitting our very active three year old grandson on Thursday and Friday and I’m thinking this Grandma might be too tired to post anything by the end of the day so I’m posting my card for the this week’s Stamping Bella a bit early. I doubt if she checks my blog so it won’t matter! This week we are to make a card using one of her stamps and circles….lots of circles. Here’s my card.
 

I told you I was busy making Christmas cards this week! The image is coloured with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol, die cut with the Spellbinder’s circle die. I used the Spellbinder’s Peony die to die cut three circles in the beige paper and added some left over paper behind it.  The image was then glued to the top circle. The wine coloured strip along the left side was embossed with a Memory Box die – just embossed not die cut. I joined the two together and added the peel-and-stick line of small circles. She did say she wanted to see lots of circles!! The sentiment is a peel-and-stick as well. I went around each peony die cut with a gold pen and added a gold tin poinsettia by the cut handle. The strip then looked blah so I added the left over dots (more circles) to the centers of the snowflakes and ends of the swirls. The top one didn’t look right with the dots but I had some small pieces left over from another set and they fit on perfectly. 

Cheers

Violet

 

1 comment:

  1. that card is perfectly put together! Love your work with Bella stamps, I never looked twice at that company before buy your work is making me want every stamp:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...