Sunday, October 27, 2013

Happy Birthday Jack


One of the grandson’s is nine today! Happy Birthday Jack! It gets harder and harder to make cards for boys as they get older. So this time I decided to make a card with nine candles on it.
 
So I stamped nine candles on light coloured and patterned cardstock in spite of the fact that the candles also had geometric markings. Then I coloured in some of the circles and stripes. Then I cut out each one except for the line from the candle to the flame. The blue background paper has various number “9”’s stamped on it but you can hardly see them behind the candles. Each candle was glued on and then the flames (which I had also cut out and coloured yellow and orange) and then I drew the line back in and added yellow stickles to the flames. The bottom strip just looked good with the candles and it was from the stash. The birthday ribbon was added over the seam. I think this one will do!

 Cheers

Violet

 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...