Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Sick Mouse Card



Pretty wet and cold day here in Ontario so not much happening for us. We had friends over for coffee and a lot of laughs this morning and I quilted this afternoon and after supper I cut out my grandson’s costume. So with no funny stories to share, this is going to be a quick post.

Today’s card is another Get Well Card made from a Penny Black stamp. I don’t have many of their stamps but I enjoy the ones I do have.


I haven’t coloured this one up in awhile so I decided to try my alcohol pens out on it. Turned out okay, but just okay. The ice cube looks wet because after it was dry I added a coat of Glossy Accents and then drew in some light blue lines while wet. The sick mouse’s face is a little redder than I wanted but once you put those pens to paper, they are there! Oh well, so he has a bad fever!

That’s all for a wet Monday,

Cheers
Violet

1 comment:

  1. YOu colored that ice cube brilliantly Violet! The Glossy Accents was just the right touch it needed. You sure do make some pretty awesome decisions!

    Stay warm....and dry...... I'll try to stay cool.. 93 tomorrow....I'm trying my best to get in a Halloween mood. I need to decorate if for no other reason other than i decided to join Vanessa at Fanciful Twist for a Halloween Party this year... and i need to take pictures for a post. I usually never join in, this will be my first time. Cross you fingers for me... i have minimal decorations to pull this off..i must get creative..lol Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...