Friday, May 1, 2015

Four Cards



Now this is what a spring day is supposed to feel like! Beautiful weather today…but we were late getting out for a walk. My sister had to have cataract surgery today so she drove to our house and left her car here. I took her over, picked her up when it was over and had a cup of tea with her at our house to make sure she was okay before we drove her home. I drove her vehicle, Joe followed in ours. Once she was safely home we decided to go for a walk at Rondeau. Not many birds once again even though today is the official start of birding season. I guess the birds didn’t get the memo! Oh well, we had a nice walk through the bush.

I almost forgot about posting something tonight but here are four, yes four, cards. These were all made using another old Stamping Bella stamp. Not sure if it’s still available or not.





I stamped the image four times, die cut them using a Spellbinders die and then started colouring them. I actually picked out the paper first (from the stash) so I used Prismacolor pencils that were a close match.  Pretty easy to figure out the laying order so I won’t bore you with that. It does not cost more in Canada to send square cards so I don’t have to worry about extra postage.

That’s all for a warm Friday, May-01-15
Cheers
Violet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...