Monday, March 14, 2016

An Art Impression Stamp


The packing and unpacking continues!......and will for another couple of weeks too. Today it was too foggy to travel out into the country to help pack….its suppose to rain every day this week but rain I’ll drive in; fog not!  So instead of packing, we went over to her apartment and measured each room so she can decide what furniture to bring; and what to not to bring. She has way too much furniture and is having a hard time deciding what has to go. This should help.

When I was at Michaels a couple of weeks ago, they had some stamps on sale – 75% off I think – so I picked a couple of them up. This is the first card I made with my new Art Impression stamp set.

 
This stamp had a 'him; and 'her' gardener plus lots of small stamps like the hose reel and the sentiments. I stamped him on white cardstock and coloured him with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol. The little flowers came from another old set and they were in a large miscellaneous stamp set with some other craft items that I found at the thrift store so I have no idea who the manufacturer was…..but I thought they fit perfectly for this card. The inside is a birthday greeting but I’m thinking this would make a good retirement card too….or even a Father’s Day card but I don’t make them. Next I'll post the 'her' card that I made.

That’s all for a wet, foggy Monday, March-14-16

Cheers

Violet

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...