Wednesday, March 16, 2016

I wet my plants???


I’m almost too tired to type tonight so this will be a short post. Helping people pack to move is exhausting – especially when they want to keep everything but moving from a house to an apartment! Slowly but surely (I’m so tired I first typed shirley instead of surely and almost didn’t realize it was wrong) we are getting her packed. Tonight was the quilt guild meeting as well so no flaking out in from of the TV tonight either.

Now for the card. This is the ‘her’ stamp on the Art Impression stamp set that I recently bought.


Once again it was coloured with Prismacolor pencils and blended with gamsol. These entire little extra’s came with the stamp including those fancy boots. I decided to add dots of white paint from the end of a stylus to make them even more comical. They are optional because she is wearing shoes in the stamp but I just had to stamp and colour those boots. The only thing that didn’t come was the “It’s Your Day” sentiment. I liked that striped background paper but it was too short – yes, back digging in the stash again – so I found this light blue that matched the light blue in the striped paper but when I placed them together it looked blah….I don’t like blah….so I ran just the plain blue through an embossing folder and then I liked it. The inside is a birthday greeting.

That’s all for a very windy, wet and thunderstorm Wednesday,

 Cheers

Violet

 

1 comment:

  1. Yes i agree LOVE those boots! :) Packing and moving is draining... you know how i know..lol Moving from TX to CA to AR pretty much nobody helped us... it was all 90% hubby and i...And i can imagine having to cut back on what she can bring with her is emotionally draining for her too..Thank goodness you are helping her... You'll get thru it. Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...