Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Easter Cards Three and Four


Well the sister got moved today and I helped her unpack until 4:00 this afternoon. We didn’t even put a dent into it. She now knows why I was pushing her so hard to purge and she says she will purge even more as she unpacks – maybe, maybe not! It’s hard for a packrat to purge but at least she is there.

Although these are all Easter cards that I’m posting this week they could be used for any occasion just by changing the sentiment.
 


The background on this one is the only I cheated on. I cut it before I remembered no new pieces. Oh well! The banners were the pieces left over from one of the double fold cards I made plus one extra piece from the stash that was from the same paper pack. I needed one more banner and luckily that one was in the stash. I just hand cut them. I don’t have any banner dies. For the top piece I die cut that fancy top with two Spellbinders curved dies – the fancy one only cuts out the middle, the edger cuts it off.  I used my stamp positioner to get the stamp in the right place.

I have eight ladies in the nursing home that I visit right now so I’m doubling up posting the cards to get them all posted before Easter.
 


For this card I simply taped two piece of paper together at the back and trimmed it to fit the card base. The sentiment (the only Easter one I have) was stamped on the plain green piece of cardstock and then glued over the seam. White peel-off strips were added to the top and bottom of the strip.

 That’s all for a cool Wednesday,

Cheers

Violet

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That’s all for today.

 

Cheers

Violet

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...