Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Ooops!


We finally got a break from the terrible humidity this morning and actually had our morning coffee and our lunch while sitting on the front porch. We have not been able to do even that for the last few weeks. The humidity came back this afternoon but not as bad as before. It was nice while it lasted.



Today’s card is the same stamp as the card I posted yesterday but with a totally different look and sentiment.






Once in awhile I need a belated birthday card and I just thought this dog had the perfect expression for that moment you realize you forgot someone’s birthday. This was done with water colour pencils and blended with water again. All the paper is from my stash. The sentiment was computer generated. Behind the circles is shiny thread that is looped around. It doesn’t show very well n the photo and quite honestly, I’m not sure I like it anyway. I’m not sure I’ll be doing that again...although it may look better with a plain white background.



Don’t forget you are more than welcome to save any cards to your Pinterest account for future reference. Simply place the curser over the picture until the Pinterest sign shows up and enter. This will take you to your Pinterest account.



That’s all for a pleasant Monday.





Cheers

Violet




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...