Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Fall Birthday Cards


A cloudy and wet day here in Ontario but we do need some rain so that’s okay. Not much happening this week except I’ve started to make my Halloween cards for my three youngest grandsons….. after I made three cards with my new die set I bought at the Paper Pickle (our local scrapbook store) last week. Fun die and lots of extra dies which is nice. I don’t have any of them ready to post yet.



Today’s card was made with Perfect Pearls.

 


Fall is here so I thought I’d make some fall coloured birthday cards. The flower was stamped with VersaMark on the Spellbinder’s fancy square and then Perfect Pearls was added…tried to keep them separate which worked out pretty well. Then the butterfly and sentiment were stamped with VersaMark and blue Perfect Pearls was spread on top. I noticed a little ghosting on the butterfly when I downloaded the photo so I brushed it off. The burnt orange paper was in my stash and I was so surprised at how well it matched the flower….that doesn’t always happen! Orangey coloured dew drops were glued on as well….uneven numbers of things are more pleasing to the eye so three were added. The ribbon and bow are also from the stash and I liked how they finished off the card.

  

Don’t forget you are more than welcome to save any cards to your Pinterest account for future reference. Simply place the curser over the picture until the Pinterest save sign shows up in the top left corner and enter. This will take you to your Pinterest account. If it doesn’t work, please leave a comment and let me know. Thanks. 



That’s all for another wet day in Ontario, 2016-09-14.





Cheers

Violet




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...