Wednesday, November 30, 2016

House Mouse Wish


Yet another above average seasonal temperatures today but it was suppose to start raining at 11:00 so we made sure we left in good time to get our hour long walk in…..no need to hurry, it never did rain. In fact, Joe went out after lunch to cut the grass again.  This is the last day of mild weather though and tomorrow the cold air is moving in.



Today’s card is another House Mouse design for another great niece. One of my nieces had triplets, identical twin girls and a boy….all natural – no help required. Her first born son was 2 when the triplets were born. Hoo boy! That was quite the time for her. They live a few hundred miles away so we don’t see them often so I like to send them cards.

 


I decided that this little mouse looked like he was making a wish and I just happened to have that sentiment in my stash. He was coloured with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol and die cut with first the Stampin’ Up stitched oval die and then the Spellbinder’s oval die – but I had to adjust it a bit to fit. The background is from the stash. I wish I had put the sentiment on different paper instead of the same paper as the background but once it was glued down, there was no ripping it off. Oh well, she is 8 and I don’t think she will care.



That’s all for the last nice day in November, 2016-11-30



Cheers

Violet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...