Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Leaving it Blank


We had a nice sunny but windy day here in Ontario…..and no rain so far! Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny as well but then rain every day until next Thursday! I’m hoping their prediction is wrong!



The last card I posted was the northern lights card and the sky looked a bit yellow but on the original card it is green. The camera must have changed the colour and I didn’t notice it until I posted the card. I really liked that card and I have three more started.



Today’s card was made with a Stampin’ Up stamp from the Floral Phrases set that I borrowed from my friend, Jane. It is still available in the new catalogue.

 



I stamped the flower using Stampin’ Up’s Rich Razzleberry and then cut around it leaving about 1/8” white border. The paper is from my stash – yes, still trying to use it up whenever I can – and I was surprised how well it matched the stamped image! The bow is from a package I picked up at the now out-of-business shoe factory. The tab was hand cut from left over bits from the background and celebrate was stamped using the same ink. I believe I’ll leave this one blank inside so it could be for a birthday, graduation, anniversary or retirement.



That’s all for a sunny but windy Wednesday, May 31, 2017.





Cheers

Violet

Don’t forget you are more than welcome to save any cards or other items I post to your Pinterest account for future reference. Simply place the curser over the picture until the Pinterest save sign shows up in the top left corner and enter. This will take you to your Pinterest account. If it doesn’t work, please leave a comment and let me know so I fix it. Thanks.




1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your Northern Lights cards Violet.... This new card is a stunner! Beautiful! We are expecting some rain Fri night over Sat... Can always use the rain... Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...