Friday, June 2, 2017

A Fun Scrapbook Page


The bedding plants are planted! Wow, it took me all afternoon yesterday but it’s done. My body was not impressed with having me doing physical labour but it has recovered somewhat today.

Today was housework day – blah! Joe does most of it but I do a bit of dusting and clean the bathrooms…..but this was his suggestion when we got married almost 29 years ago – he said, “If you do all the cooking, I’ll do the laundry and cleaning!” DONE DEAL!....although I have do help him out a bit.

 I thought I’d end the week with a scrapbook layout. We took two our grandsons to a fort and they were able to dress up in period soldier costumes.



Here are the two pages side by side. This is an example of hybrid scrapbooking. The photos were arranged and printed out using a template; the journaling was computer generated; and then actual paper; frames and embellishments were added. The red banner at the bottom grounded the page and picked up the red in the costumes they had on. The large title was die cut and then I sponged various brown inks around it make it look old. The scrolls are from a Tim Holtz die.



Here are the two individual pages.





That’s all for a warm and sunny Friday June 2, 2017. Have a wonderful weekend everyone and remember, be kind always!



Cheers

Violet

Don’t forget you are more than welcome to save any cards or other items I post to your Pinterest account for future reference. Simply place the curser over the picture until the Pinterest save sign shows up in the top left corner and enter. This will take you to your Pinterest account. If it doesn’t work, please leave a comment and let me know so I fix it. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...