Monday, June 5, 2017

A Sympathy Card Dedicated to London


My heart is heavy with sorry as I write this as I’m thinking of the terrible tragedy in London, England. How sad the world is some days. I do not understand ISIS and what they stand for or want except to murder innocent people including children. They are pure evil.



So, today I’m posting a sympathy card and dedicating to all those who were involved in this tragedy.




 The background was water coloured with inexpensive water colour paint on water colour paper. The lighthouse, sand, water and grass are from Stampin’ Up’s High Tide stamp set. The lighthouse was stamped on white cardstock; cut out by hand and attached to the card. The stamp is from a Close To My Heart set.



That’s all for a sad Monday, June 5, 2017.



Cheers

Violet

Don’t forget you are more than welcome to save any cards or other items I post to your Pinterest account for future reference. Simply place the curser over the picture until the Pinterest save sign shows up in the top left corner and enter. This will take you to your Pinterest account. If it doesn’t work, please leave a comment and let me know so I fix it. Thanks.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...