Monday, December 17, 2018

A Happy Winter Card


            We had the mildest few days for the middle of December that I can ever recall. It’s been wonderful having temperatures above the freezing mark. The weather network predicts that it is highly unlikely that we will have a white Christmas….not a surprise as we seldom seem to get snow that stays on the ground until January....which is fine with me. 

        Today I’m posting a Happy Winter card. Although I used this one as a Christmas card it could be just a thinking of you card as well.




        I recently treated myself to some dies from Aliexpress and they are great but no paper packaging so I have no idea whose dies these were originally. I die cut the village scene to see what it was like and decided to use it. There was a lot of white at the bottom so die cut the sentiment out of red cardstock and mounted everything onto a matching red card base. Then the top looked blah so I die cut a Memory Box snowflake swag from glitter paper and glued it to the top. This was a quick and easy card but I quite like how it turned out.

        That’s all for a mild but damp Monday, December 17, 2018.

Cheers

Violet

PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes take a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.


 



1 comment:

  1. Its been very mild here too Violet. Near 60F during the day and high 30-40'sF at night..not very wintery at all.. What a pretty card! Glad you treated yourself... i think i need to go do that too!! Enjoy the pretty days! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...