Wednesday, March 20, 2019

A Black and White Card


        Still fighting the lung infection but coughing less and less so I must be on the mend. I’ve only been out of the house twice in the last 3+ weeks and that was to go to the doctor’s. Joe went out and bought groceries again this week….bless his soul….he knows exactly what to get because we’ve always, for the last 31 years, got groceries together. I always laugh and tell him it takes both of us to make one good brain, what I forget we need, he remembers and vice versa.

        Today’s card is another ‘wonder if this will work’ card and I quite like how it turned out.

 

         I had die cut that large floral background die and had no idea what to do with it. I decided it might look nice as a background for a wedding card so I glued it to a white card base.

Before I added a black strip of cardstock so the silhouette I was adding would not be floating, I stamped and embossed the sentiment. Then a silver peel-off strip was glued over the seam. Them the bride and groom silhouette was die cut and glued on. I found some small pearl hearts in the stash and added them and then 5 individual pearls among the die cut background…..always do an uneven number of pearls or other embellishments. It is much more pleasing to the eye. I quite like how it turned out.

        That’s all for a cool Wednesday, March 20. 2019.

Cheers

Violet

PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes take a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...