Friday, March 29, 2019

A Photo Card


        The rainy days they predicted were more like cloudy with a chance of showers but I’m not complaining. The sun seems to be shining this afternoon but the low atmospheric pressure causes my brain disorders to act up and I’m headachy again today so I’m having a bit of an easy day.

        I recently took some photos of random objects at the Camera Club meeting and I’m turning some of them into greeting cards. This is one of them.

 

         This bible was one of the props set up and I decided it would make a very nice sympathy card. I printed it out on 4“ x 6” photo paper and then trimmed it down to fit on a standard card base with a thin border showing. The sentiment was die cut twice and glued together….however, before I glued it together I cut away the outside fancy border…..the top right corner is just one part of the border. I liked the sentiment size but with that border all around it, it was too much for this card. After adding the sentiment I decided it needed something in that top right corner to balance it and that’s when I cut down part of the border to fit there. Do any of you turn your photos into cards?

        That’s all for a very nice and even somewhat sunny Friday, March-29-19. Have a wonderful weekend everyone and I’ll be back on Monday with another card.

Cheers

Violet

PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes take a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...