Wednesday, March 27, 2019

A Different Card



     Still very cool here in the morning but it warms up a bit in the afternoon. According to the weather network by middle of next week we should be experiencing some nice spring weather – finally! Of course, they are saying we will have three rainy days before then but that’s okay. It will help bring the frost out of the ground.


        Today’s card is very different than I usually make. I bought a bag of some very nice 4”x6” cardstock at the thrift store months ago and mixed in with it was some “miscellaneous stuff’ including the focal image on this card.

 

         This was one of the images on heavy cardstock…cute…but I had no idea what to do with them. But my new resolution is, if I buy it, I must use it….or pass it on. I decided to use it. I trimmed it down to the standard card sizes, added the light blue piece at the bottom that just happened to match the blue in the picture; stamped the sentiment; added a ribbon….and decided it needed more…but what? Sequins, that’s what. I pulled out some various coloured blue sequins and glued them in and then I decided I liked it. Different, but okay.

        That’s all for a cool Wednesday, March 27, 2018.

Cheers

Violet

PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes take a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 





1 comment:

  1. Well i like it too!! And i like your resolution.. If i buy it i must use it! I think the challenge of it helps us be more creative... Glad to hear Spring is headed your way.. Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...