Wednesday, November 20, 2019

From our Gnome to Yours!


So far today it’s been a pretty nice day….no rain or snow yet. Tonight is our annual quilt guild Christmas party so I was busy today gathering up everything I wanted, and needed, to take, including the making the deviled eggs for my contribution to the appetizer table.

One of my sons-in-law loves gnomes...because his mother’s family comes from Denmark so gnomes are very much part of that country’s folklore. When I spotted this gnome stamp and die set, I just had to get it to make a Christmas card for him...and my daughter of course.



 I stamped the gnome and house on cardstock; coloured them with alcohol markers; and die cut them. The birch trees on th4 far left were die cut; edges inked with grey ink; and glued behind the hill, which was just hand cut. The trees were stamped from yet another die set and cut out and glued in place. The sentiments came with the gnome set. The sky background is from an old 6” paper pack. Once everything was glued in place it was mounted on a 5.5 card green card base.

That’s all for a mild Wednesday, November 20, 2019.

Cheers

Violet

PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes take a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 





1 comment:

  1. Well i just love your little gnome and gnome house! I hope your party went well.. I bring deviled eggs to every gathering i go to too!!! What do you put in yours?? Mine is mayonnaise, mustard,salt, pepper.... i chop up some onions really fine and maybe a little garlic powder..
    Supposed to rain here all day once it gets going around noon... not too cold though now... Tomorrow the temp is 20 degrees colder than today...brrr... Big Hugs! Deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...