Friday, November 22, 2019

Two Cards Today


        It’s not as nice out as the temperature reads because of a cold wind blowing which makes it feel just below the freezing mark. Anything below 40F is cold for me. I love the hot summer months.

        Today I’m posting two cards because they were made with the same die but different paper and sentiments. Both would be considered quick and easy cards.



   First of all, this card is red, not orange but obviously not a bright Christmas red….and the camera changes the colour a bit as well. The die was used to die cut that intricate poinsettia and ferns from thick paper with a shimmer…I use it often for wedding cards as well. Then it was glued to the red base and the sentiment (oldie from Paper Wishes) was stamped and embossed in white. As I look at the photo, it seems a little blah so I may add a gem to the centre of the poinsettia and maybe a few extras as well. 



For this card the same die was used but on plain white cardstock….really blah. So I brushed glue over it and sprinkled on some Martha Stewart Christmas glitter which is mostly white but some red bits in it. It looked like snow to me so I liked it and glued to a very red piece of cardstock. The sentiment was once again stamped and embossed in white but I have no idea where this sentiment came from….I seldom keep the packages. I may add a gem to the middle of this poinsettia as well.

        That’s all for a cool and windy Friday, November 22, 2019. Have a wonderful, safe and creative weekend everyone. I’ll be back on Monday with another card.

Cheers

Violet

PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes take a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...