Friday, November 29, 2019

Old Car Christmas Card


            Brrrr. The cold weather has returned….luckily it didn’t bring any snow with it – yet!

        Happy belated Thanksgiving to the USA readers and good luck if you shop in the stores on Black Friday…..there is no way you would catch me in one!

            Today’s card was made from a Tim Holtz die. I love this old car and just had to make a card with it. I don’t see why this couldn’t be made for a birthday card in the summer but just using green hills instead of white and leaving the tree off the top….I’m going to try that. 


                        The car was a little tricky to put together but it worked out okay. I’m not crazy about the bows on the packages and I think I’ll use different ones next time. The hills, trees and even the sentiment came with the die set. Once the car was assembled, it was pretty quick to put together.

        That’s all for a cold Friday, November 29, 2019. Have a wonderful weekend everyone. I’ll be back on Monday with another card.

Cheers

Violet

PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes take a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...