Monday, March 30, 2020

Flower Cards


        This dreaded virus still ravaging so many countries, including mine. So far, only four confirmed in our small city but there are many on self-isolation having just returned from vacation. Hopefully, they do come down with it. Hoping all of you are safe at home….I refer to it as ‘safe at home’ not ‘stuck at home’ because being positive will help us all get through this.
        Very windy but mild and lots of rain over the weekend but the spring bulbs are either blooming or budding which brightens my life. So, I’m posting a card with some pretty flowers on it today.
   
        I stamped and coloured these flowers and then went looking through the stash for some matching paper. I know the experts always say to pick the paper first but, I’m not an expert so I don’t do it!!! I like to sit upstairs and colour while watching sports, when they were still on, and I never have paper with me so I just hope for the best. So, I found this purple cardstock which I thought would enhance the flowers but it needed something else but not too distracting. It was run through a flower embossing folder and I think it looked much better. The flower cluster was die cut and then glued on one corner. Then the card front was mounted on white and then on a purple card base. The sentiment as die cut three times and glued together and then glued across the card.
        That’s all for a cool and windy Monday, March 29, 2020.
Cheers
Violet
PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes take a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.





1 comment:

  1. 'Brightens my life..' We all need things that do that for us. I LOVE the purple!! That for sure brightened my day. :) Love it Violet!! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...