Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Cheater Card?


        It was very sunny today but a cold north wind made it a chilly day instead of a warm day. Joe did get the grass cut and I worked in the garden. Tired! We are not used to physical labour!
        Today’s card is what I call a ‘cheater’ card. I know I’m keeping things out of the recycle bin….at least temporarily…but I do feel like this is cheating. Here’s the “recycled cheater” card. 

       A friend of a friend of mine donated a box of cards to me and as I was flipping through them, this one caught my eye. It was a very large card with this pretty design in the middle. It was so darn cute I just had to reuse it. So, it was die cut with a deckle die and then glued to a piece of brown cardstock (to pick up the brown in animals) and then onto a yellow card base (to pick up the yellow in the cake). It just didn’t need anything else so I called it finished. What do you think of recycled cards? Yay or Nay?
        That’s all for a sunny but cool Wednesday, May-06-20 20.
Cheers
Violet
PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes take a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.



1 comment:

  1. Yay.. definitely Yay!!! That edge you put on it is just perfect!! Love it Violet!! hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...