Monday, June 21, 2021

An Iris Card

 

         The hot and humid few days came to and end today. The A/C is off and the windows are open. Saturday was raining at the lake so we stayed home but logged another 20.5 km on the bikes yesterday. I love summer!

         Once in awhile I go out and take some photos of my flowers….and occasionally I decide to turn them into cards. Here is one of them.  

 

         This iris was blooming beautifully and I just had to photograph it. I trimmed it down and placed it one a smaller piece of mossy green cardstock and then ran a gold peel-off strip down the side. It was then mounted on a blue card base that was very close in colour to the iris. The sentiment is a gold peel-off that was placed on a die cut fancy circle and mounted with dimensional tape.

         That’s all for a very cool Monday, June-21-21.

 

Cheers

Violet

PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes take a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...