Saturday, January 22, 2022

Power Poppy Card

 Brrr. It’s bitter cold again! This is how I feel about that.

                          

In my last post I mentioned that I had not seen any other cards made using metallic paint on black cardstock. Today I was browsing through YouTube and sure enough, someone had a video using metallic paint and black cardstock. I didn’t bother watching it but had a good laugh that we both did the same technique the same month….but mine was first!

 Today’s card was made using a Power Poppy stamp that I just love to colour.

                                
 The image was coloured with pencils and blended with gamsol. Then I used some markers to add some real deep colours to the centres. The flowers were all given a wash of clear Wink of Stella and shiny glitter added to the pink ones. Circles are from Spellbinder dies. The paper is from my stash.

 That’s all for a cold and windy Saturday, January 22, 2022.

Cheers

Violet

PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...