Monday, July 4, 2022

Bicycle Built for Two

 Well we just had a marvelous long weekend. It was Canada Day July 1 which happened to fall on a Friday, so that was nice…. and the weather was perfect! Today is hot and humid again and tomorrow maybe rain and a thunderstorm! I’m hoping for rain. We need rain desperately.

And, Happy 4th of July to all my American readers. I have several relatives and friends living in the USA.

I’m still making wedding cards that I might use for my grandson and his fiancée. I probably won’t use this one but it was fun to make.

                      

     Once the couple on the bike for two was die cut I sat there and thought to myself, “Now what?” I had no idea what to make with it. So, I figured weddings and hearts go together so I die cut the big heart and the die cut image fit just fine.  The main image was die cut again and glued together as the black cardstock was not very thick. I had already rummaged through the red paper stash and found these two papers from the same pack. They have roses on them but almost as a dark tone on tone so it is very subtle. One was die cut for the heart to fit onto and then it was mounted on black cardstock - and yes, the middle part is probably where I die cut the second image! It was then mounted on to the next paper which was 4”x4” and it was then mounted on a 4 1/2” card base. 

The curvy banner was die cut and stamped and added on. It needed something else so I die cut the small heart and stamped “love’ on it and added it with a dimensional dot. Cute card but I think I’ll save it for someone else.

That’s all for a hot and humid Monday, July 4, 2022.

Cheers

Violet

PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

2 comments:

  1. Violet what a lovely card... perfect for any wedding! That diecut of the bride and groom is special.. Speaking of 'special'.. In the US i would spell that differently than you.. Happy belated Canada Day! We spent a quiet 4th.. well quiet until the fireworks began.. Thank you so much for stopping by the blog. So glad you can comment now. Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oh! Thank you for picking up on that spelling error. I had not noticed it. Luckily I still have the card so I can try to remove that one and put on something else. They spelling is wrong on the stamp! Grrrrr. Into the garbage it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...