Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Aqua Card Number 3

 Brrrrr. Winter’s back! Very cold here today and it will be at the freezing mark tonight. Cold again tomorrow but up to the 60’sF on Thursday. It was a lovely but short spring. Hope we get a second one that lasts longer than a week.

 Today I’m posting Aqua card number 3.

                                           

This card is very similar to the last one I posted. The background is different because there was only one sheet of each colour in the pack. This background was quite busy so I opted to use a light blue strip from my stash to go down the left side. Gold peel-off strips were placed on either side of the strip. I like to fold the peel-off strips to the back and place a small bit of tape over them so I know they are not going to lift off.

The butterfly is from the same pack as the last butterfly. These were only roughly cut out so bits of white showed here and there. Each one had to be fussy cut to look nice. I cut the antennae off too as it was bulky. Instead I die cut a body and antennae from gold cardstock using an old Memory Box die. I didn’t want that large butterfly trail on this one so I used some bits from a peel-off set. The sentiment is a gold peel-off.

Don’t be alarmed, I do get more creative with the cards yet to be posted.

That’s all for a cold Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Cheers

Violet

Ps: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply over over the image until the “Pin It” symbol appears and then click …. be patient, it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. You may think this card simple but i think its just lovely.. maybe BECAUSE its simple.. I just LOVE the aqua color .. and Gold just go together beautifully. We have really hit beautiful weather on our trip... Some mornings a little chilly but really warming up into a lovely day in the 70's.. We spend the next two days at Destin Beach, FL... and wouldn't you know it one of those days is predicting rain ! Oh well as long as it is not lightning we may walk between the rain drops.. lol Hugs ! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...