Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Masculine Card

 We are finally having some real summer weather! Temperatures are in the high 80’sF and we are loving it….and outside a lot enjoying it so blog posts are definitely going to be spotty during the summer months. There are days that I don’t even turn the computer on.

I did make a few cards on the days we had rain. Here’s a masculine card I made using some bits and pieces left over from other projects. No, I don’t throw much away; tiny, tiny pieces only.

 


So, I found this long piece of striped brown cardstock and trimmed it down to 4 x 5.25”. Then I looked through the brown stash and found that dark polka dot and the journal card. I don’t usually put polka dots on masculine cards but this one was pretty subtle so I figured it would work. I like to put the one layer on an angle instead of everything straight up and down. The strip along the bottom may have been from the same package as the striped piece because the colours matched. The deer was die cut twice from a very dark brown, almost black; glued together and then glued to the card. The sentiment is a peel-off. It was then all glued to a grey card base.

 That’s all for a hot and humid Tuesday, June 20, 2023.

Cheers

Violet

Ps: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply over over the image until the “Pin It” symbol appears and then click …. be patient, it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. What a great card Violet! I LOVE it! Yesterday we had our all time high record temp!! UUuuughh... Summer go away ... go visit Violet!! lol Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...