Monday, June 26, 2023

Out of This World Cards

 Mother Nature has gone berserk again! First we went for so long without rain that the fields were dry and dusty and now we keep getting flooded with downpours and thunderstorms…. and more to come.

A couple of weeks ago I had a quick trip into the Dollar Tree and just happened to walk through the craft aisle and spotted a stamp set that looked interesting…. and it ended up in my basket. Here are three cards I made using the set, including the sentiments that came with it. There were three different main images so I used one in each card. No dies came with it, so I fussy cut out the images, which I enjoy doing anyway. They are adhered with dimensional strips. The planet was just stamped and coloured.

Some of the backgrounds were sponged using Distress Inks; some were splattered; some dipped; some a combination. Here they are:

 



 


These were fun cards to make and different than my normal style. I find it helpful to break out my rut sometimes.

 That’s all for a very rainy Monday, June 26, 2023.

 Cheers

Violet

Ps: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply over over the image until the “Pin It” symbol appears and then click …. be patient, it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Aaaawww those are cute Violet! What a lucky find at the Dollar Tree... I've found some cute things there but not stamps.. mostly stickers or rub ons.. Thank you so much for my Birthday Card! It arrived yesterday and is on display! Am i right that it is made from a photograph that you took? Thank you so much girlfriend! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...