Monday, August 14, 2023

A Humourous Card

 Can you believe it’s the middle of August already! Summer’s on the way out and I’m just not ready for cold weather again. But then again, I never will be ready for it.

 It was my cousin’s birthday a couple of weeks ago and she received her card so now I can post it here.

This is an Art Impression stamp. I stamped the lady and images and hand cut it all of them out….no dies for this set. They were coloured with markers. The plants, the hose and the saying comes with the set, along with a man and a bee but I didn’t use them.  The fence and the grass are both from other sets and I have no idea of the manufacturers. The sentiment in the circle is from yet another set.  To put it together I sponged various blues to create the sky and die cut a few clouds (yet another set) to add some interest. The fence edges were lightly sponged with brown ink.  Then I just arranged the rest of the elements and the saying. My cousin sent me a message that said, “I was so excited to get your card that I wet my plants”. I think she liked it.

That’s all for a very cool Monday, August 14, 2023. Yesterday was a beautiful day and we did a 19km bike ride at Rondeau. Gotta enjoy the nice days because the weather changes daily it seems.

Cheers

Violet

Ps: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply over over the image until the “Pin It” symbol appears and then click …. be patient, it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your Birthday card was a hit! Its lovely! We played golf yesterday... 102degrees F.. HOT! But we can't sit in the aircondition ALL the time... uuughh.. Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...